We accept all pathology referrals
Melbourne Pathology's supercentres are now open!
Our supercentres in Gladstone Park, Hoppers Crosssing and Pakenham are super-sized collection centres offering all blood tests and pathology collections, 7 days a week.
- Online appointments now available - BOOK NOW
- Walk-ins welcome
- All pathology referrals accepted
- Specialising in child and infant blood tests
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Cardiology services – ECGs, Holter Monitors and Blood Pressure Monitors
- COVID testing
- Local, friendly, experienced pathology collectors
- Brand new, modern facilities
About Melbourne Pathology collection centres
Melbourne Pathology operates over 300 collection centres throughout greater Melbourne and regional Victoria. These collection centres provide onsite specimen collection as well as visiting services to hospitals and qualifying patients.
Samples from the collection centres are transported to our main laboratory in Collingwood or one of our regional laboratories strategically located across Melbourne and regional Victoria to provide the best service to our doctors and patients.
These above links will easily help you to find details of our collection centres and laboratories.
Melbourne Pathology offers two different types of collection centres - standard collection centres and 'by arrangement' collection centres. To view our 'by arrangement' collection centres and additional information click here.