Corporate and commercial pathology
Melbourne Pathology recognises that to comply with occupational health and safety regulations, employees may require pathology testing. The pathology testing may include:
Pre-employment health assessments
- Executive health
- Vaccination status
- Drug and alcohol
- Corporate internal health promotion
Melbourne Pathology now offers hair collections for the purpose of testing for the presence of drugs of abuse.
For more information on hair testing, please contact the Corporate Services team on 0499 828 238 or 0418 395 314.
Infection Control service
Melbourne Pathology also has an Infection Control service which can be customised to your needs. This service includes:
- Scope washings
- Spore testing
- Bacterial water testing
- Needlestick injury packs
Our quality pathology services include
- A dedicated department focused on Corporate Services which can tailor services to your unique requirements
- Access to nationwide quotes and services through the Sonic Healthcare network
- Customised referral pads tailored to your needs
- Rapid turnaround times
- Courier service at a scheduled time or upon request
- Convenient onsite collection services by our experienced collection staff
- Various report options including multiple hardcopies, faxes and online access to results
- Consistent and reliable quality of results
- Consultation available on all testing procedures and result interpretation
- Information sessions and/or letters for staff to explain the drug screening procedure
- A summary of all reports and invoices generated monthly or as required.
To contact the Corporate Services team, call (03) 9287 7869.